* To The Attorney General of The United States: You are a liar, sir. Resign. Have you no shame? Do you not have a shred of decency or integrity?
* To Bob Novak: What ever happened to the days when reporters REPORTED the news, instead of making it (or making it up)?
* To The County Board of Supervisors for Prince William County Virginia: What made you think that the recent ordinances you passed concerning illegal aliens, WOULDN'T be seen as racist? Are you people high? You disgust me.
* To the old church lady: The times are changing. Get used to it. This isn't 1950, and you don't live in pin-prick, Michigan anymore... you old bitch!
* To The Virginia State police: The idea of a highway patrol is to ensure safe roads, and to keep traffic flowing freely. If you aren't part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
* To Deputy Chief Asshole: You had better hope that I ever catch you alone. I will beat you until you need hospitalization, you uncouth, drunken, unprofessional, womanizing piece of shit... and don't think for a second that I couldn't do it.
* To Barry Bonds: You don't impress me.
* To Michael Vick: I hope you do hard time.
* To The employees at the Stone brewery: Stone Imperial Stout is the best thing to ever happen to beer.
* To my kilt maker: Get off of your asses, and get the right leather for my new kilt!
* To my readers that went to BlogHer: I am glad that you all had fun. Now, spill the beans... c'mon, it's me, Gunfighter, you know you can trust ME with your secrets.... don't you?
You may now return to your regularly scheduled blogging.